Saturday, July 3, 2010

Introduction

Links to : Link to :  இதுவரை (Story So Far) |  |   கடைசி  பக்கம்  (The Last Page )


Hello there,

Welcome to my ThodarkadhyAm Blog.

This blog is my attempt to continue and sharpen my story writing skills.

Before I contnue what  was started,  a brief introduction. The story so far was a result of someone in my other user group (Ryze chennai network) wanting to experiment "Mass Story Writing". An attempt was made  to develop a story that has contributions from all members.

A little intro about the story

A gripping introduction started the story. I will add all  posts  in the Story So Far posts. There are many of them . This edition will  add them as said by ஊர்  மக்கள்  (OOR MAKKAL) . I have  edited the original draft to reduce repetitions.

The pre-Intro starts  like how my maternal grandfather used to begin any story. I remember the nights he would recline in his easy chair and cover himself head to toe and start in a deep tone thus.............

No comments:

Post a Comment